Food Smart Manufacturers' Coupon Policy
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later date.
- Coupons will be accepted only if the expiration, size, limits, and purchase requirements provided on the coupon are met.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for an amount greater than the retail value of the item.
- Only one coupon can be redeemed for each item purchased.
- Only two coupons for each like item can be redeemed per day per family, unless the coupon is an on-pack coupon.
- Food Smart does not accept coupons for FREE items unless there is a purchase requirement. For example, we will NOT accept a coupon that for a FREE 2lb Loaf of Velveeta Cheese; however we would accept a coupon that gave a FREE can of Ro*Tel with the purchase of a 2lb loaf of Velveeta Cheese.
- Food Smart proudly accepts internet coupons
- Internet coupons must have a valid barcode that can be scanned at the register.
- Internet coupons for "FREE" products will not be accepted because it is an industry standard to not produce internet coupons for "FREE" products.
- Internet coupons with a value greater than $5.00 will not be accepted.
- Internet coupons will not be accepted if they are copies because nearly all internet coupons are non-transferable meaning they should never be photocopied.
- Internet coupons may be rejected if they appear out of proportion or blurry, or are obvious duplicates.
- Customers are responsible for all applicable sales taxes.
- Food Smart reserves the right to limit quantities or refuse any coupon.